Wi-Fi settings: Apple iPhone & iPad on iOS 11
Learn how to manage Wi-Fi settings on Apple iOS 11. Check the software version using Software versions & updates: Apple iPhone & iPad on iOS 11. On this page: Delete / forget network Sca Delete / forget network From the Home screen, tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
6 Ways to Fix an iPhone or iPod Touch Losing WiFi …
· How to Fix an iPhone or iPod Touch Losing WiFi Settings. Does your iPhone or iPod Touch lose its Wi-Fi connection or fail to connect to your preferred Wi-Fi connection automatically? iPhone and iPod users have been dealing with sporadic
How To Stop iPhone Dropping Wi-Fi Connection
Find out what’s causing your iPhone to keep dropping its Wi-Fi connection and how to boost your iPhone’s WiFi signal 5. Reboot your iPhone It’s a strange but immutable fact that many of life’s
How to forget a wi-fi network on your iPhone and iPad
How to find out if a wi-fi network is available in range How to forget a wi-fi network on your iPhone and iPad While in range of the wi-fi network you want to forget, you can do so right on your iPhone. Launch the Settings app. Tap Wi-Fi. Tap the info button next to
iPhone WiFi Turns On Automatically: How to Fix it …
· Why iPhone WiFi Turns on Automatically.? If you swipe down or up on your iPhone home screen and access control center, then you can see the WiFi widget. Simply tap on it to turn it on or off. Long press it to expand it and go to the WiFi settings if you want to
How to Fix Cellular & Wi-Fi Issues on Your iPhone in iOS …
The new iPhone XS and XS Max have more issues than just their hefty price tags. Customers have only had the phones for a handful of days, but some are already complaining of cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity issues on both models. If your experience is the same on your XS or XS Max, there are steps you can take to get your iPhone reliably back online.
Why Is Wi-Fi Grayed Out On My iPhone? Here’s The Real …
If the Bluetooth on your iPhone is showing the spinning wheel in Settings -> Bluetooth and won’t detect any devices, the suggestions in this article might fix that problem as well. In this article, I’ll explain why your iPhone’s Wi-Fi is grayed out and the steps you can take to fix the Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
How to Find a Wi-Fi Password On Your iPhone
· Another way to use your iPhone to find a Wi-Fi password is by going straight to the source: your Wi-Fi router. This isn’t quite the same as finding the Wi-Fi password on your iPhone, but it gets you the information you need.
Iphone Will Not Remember Wifi password
· Everyday I set the password in the iphone and by the next day when I check settings in the iphone it says “not connected” and I have to re enter the password. I have to do this every single day if I want to use my wifi with my iphone. Thanks. More Less
24 hidden iPhone settings you should know about
· In the Settings app, tap General, choose iPhone Storage, and then enable the Offload Unused Apps option. If you regret losing one of these apps, you can always reinstall it. 6.
How To Fix IPhone Wi-Fi Won’t Connect
Another way to turn Wi-Fi off/on is through iPhone settings. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and toggle the switch next to Wi-Fi. Turn the Bluetooth off Bluetooth can be of the reasons why your iPhone won’t stay connected to a wifi network or won’t connect at all
How to Disable Private Wi-Fi MAC Addresses on iPhone …
To find this option, head to Settings > Wi-Fi on your iPhone or iPad. Locate the Wi-Fi network you want to change this option for—it’ll be at the top of the screen if you’re currently connected to it. Tap the “i” icon at the right side of the Wi-Fi network name.
How to reset and restore your iPhone’s settings, …
Mastering Settings How to reset and restore your iPhone’s settings, network, location, and more Sometimes your iPhone may just be acting a little wonky and resetting your settings (or your whole phone) can help solve a bunch of minor issues.
Why Does My iPhone Keep Disconnecting From WiFi? …
Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On First, trying turning Wi-Fi off and back on. There may be a minor connectivity glitch that keeps disconnecting your iPhone from WiFi. Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi and tap on the switch at the top of the screen to turn off Wi-Fi. Tap the switch