Learn About Life in the U.S.
· All U.S. currency issued since 1861 is valid and redeemable at its full face value. Coins The United States issues several denominations, with the most common being: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, and $1. The U.S. Mint manufactures and circulates coins to pay for It
Unlike in the 1950s, there is no ‘typical’ U.S. family today …
· Unlike in the 1950s, there is no ‘typical’ U.S. family today The Daly Family, of Washington, D.C., featured in Parents’ Magazine as “America’s Outstanding Family” of 1948. (Maureen Arnson)
Why is smoking bad for you?
· According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), current smoking in the U.S. has declined from 20.9% in 2005 to 13.7% in 2018. …
How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government
U.S. How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government As 12 million Americans “know,” the United States government is run by lizard people (or, to be scientifically accurate, reptilians) .
Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me?
· For years, I’ve been trying to impart a simple concept that Superman is not coming. Dare I say, I had hopes that this new administration would usher in the dawning of a new day. As picks for
Millennials are largest generation in the U.S. labor force
· More than one-in-three American labor force participants (35%) are Millennials, making them the largest generation in the U.S. labor force, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data. As of 2017 – the most recent year for which data
Have you been thinking about putting yourself up for sale lately? Ever wonder how much money you could get on the open human market? HumanForSale.com will attempt to
How Many U.S. Taxpayers Are There?
· How Many U.S. Taxpayers Are There? By Staff Writer Last Updated May 27, 2020 7:08:31 PM ET Scott Olson/Getty Images News/Getty Images According to the IRS, 143.3 million people paid federal income taxes in 2017 for a total of $10.9 trillion in adjusted
How are glaciers formed?
· Glaciers begin to form when snow remains in the same area year-round, where enough snow accumulates to transform into ice.Each year, new layers of snow bury and compress the previous layers. This compression forces the snow to re-crystallize, forming grains
How do you Zoom? Why turning on the video is better …
· Zoom has become the standard for business meetings during the pandemic. If you aren’t turning on your video, here are some reasons you should. Last March at …
CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
How Cigarettes Are Made and How You Can Make a …
Today, there are more former smokers than current smokers. 5 If you are a smoker, with support and resources, you too can one day say you are a former smoker. Order copies of our new infographic
U.S. Mint/ Learn Learn The U.S. Mint makes all of America’s circulating coinage, as well as collectible coins and medals treasured by collectors everywhere. Explore our coins, learn more about the Mint’s history, or get started on your own coin collection.
What are natural gas liquids and how are they used?
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration Form EIA-816, Form EIA-914, Petroleum Supply Monthly. Notes: Natural gas converted to barrels of oil equivalent using a conversion factor of .0007161 barrels of oil per cubic foot of natural gas.Conversion factor from